Liros Ignite Rope

JoelK

Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience using this rope ?

I notice HB have it for sale in their black Friday offerings so the chance to save a few pennies and try something new would be awesome.

Im used to climbing on Yale XTC but the rope is coming to the end of its "safe" working life.

Regards,

Joel

I brought some last week, been climbing on it for a few days now and really like it, quite soft and supple.

Using it on hitch climber with vt, using liros dynama cord I brought in the same order, works really well with that self tends very easily after 15' or so. Going to try it with OP next week. Can't comment on any other climbing system.

Only flaw is the splice is too big to fit through the thimble on my pulley saver (new version) and probably the pinto as well - need to order myself a pinto rig and some other retrieval device to overcome this!