Help pricing up a job

Gareth87

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help ??? I have been asked to price up a job which includes a small yew approx 6ft high taken out. Prune back a cherry and climb a big pear tree and take it to ground level how much do you think I should charge.

If your taking everything away £150 , any advances or am i wearing a mask. :001_smile::001_smile:

What if the cherry is massive and at the bottom of a very long steep garden ?

I did walk into that one, but saying that would the description have used the word massive or small , wide open question and yes my thoughts were the same as yours, but hey ho, hes not posted very much, so on the top side, lets say veteran P . sargentii very steep slope, v long drag up hill and around a corner with a glass house beneath. £500. but it could be done for less with a Jo beau m500 , located next to the main task, chip stays close by, £350. :001_smile:

I did walk into that one, but saying that would the description have used the word massive or small , wide open question and yes my thoughts were the same as yours, but hey ho, hes not posted very much, so on the top side, lets say veteran P . sargentii very steep slope, v long drag up hill and around a corner with a glass house beneath. £500. but it could be done for less with a Jo beau m500 , located next to the main task, chip stays close by, £350. :001_smile:

Should of also said, Global now supply such machines, which are great for such situations , :thumbup1::thumbup1: