Thinking of moving back to Germany.Any tips?

tobimax

Having lived half my life in Germany and speaking the lingo I was thinking of moving back there to work. Any tips on finding work in the tree field. I´m not a climber too old for that but have spent my time working as a groundie. Have the usual CS30/31 plus a Countryside management Level 3.

Any thoughts or tips? Would be based in the Cologne /Köln area.

Cheers.

If you're going to Köln/Ruhrgebiet area, you should find no end of work. We have 2 teams of lads up at Dortmund every week, still trying to sort out the damage from the storm we had in June. And thats just contracts with the graveyards and a housings and green space management company. There are still other private companies with contracts with the council. And thats just in Dortmund.

In othere words, you should get work :thumbup:

I dont know when you were last here and what it was like, but I know that now, just bring lots of paperwork. As much as you can bring regarding bank statements, tax, etc. And the BG (Berufsgenossenschaft) are getting a little tighter now, though still not as strict as safety rules in britain and ireland.... :001_tongue:

You've been here before, you know how it works, get to the Ruhrgebiet, and you'll get work.

All the best to you mate :001_smile: