Husqvarna 576 vs 390

Husqvarna

Hello,

I have a Jonsered cs2165 which is approx equivalent to the Husqvarna 365 , it runs a 18-20 inch bar nicely. I'm wanting a saw to run a 24-28 inch bar, I really like the 576 but the 390 is only a few quid more, I know its a heavier saw with more power, I think the 576 would be a handier saw to use but I feel the 390 is more "bang for your buck" so to speak.

What's your thoughts??

Thanks Husqvarna

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have a Jonsered cs2165 which is approx equivalent to the Husqvarna 365 , it runs a 18-20 inch bar nicely. I'm wanting a saw to run a 24-28 inch bar, I really like the 576 but the 390 is only a few quid more, I know its a heavier saw with more power, I think the 576 would be a handier saw to use but I feel the 390 is more "bang for your buck" so to speak.

What's your thoughts??

Thanks Husqvarna

My thoughts were , when you still could get a 385 , that the 576 was pointless as it weighed almost the same as a 385 but with less power . A 390 is almost the same as a 385 but with slightly less aggressive porting . I would go with the 390 ....just me .

My thoughts were , when you still could get a 385 , that the 576 was pointless as it weighed almost the same as a 385 but with less power . A 390 is almost the same as a 385 but with slightly less aggressive porting . I would go with the 390 ....just me .

+1, bigger saw, more versatility, it'll run bigger bars with ease

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk