using a digger in doors

hedgesparrow

i been asked to level out a indoor riding school its has openings in the side,s as such but is not fully open. whats the best way to use it without being fumed out by the carbon monoxide from the exhaust.

did think of putting a hose on exhaust and running out of shed but its a pain if moving as will have to try and keep chucking it to one side all the time.

did look at getting a air helmet but expensive for one job.

any idears please

I may be wrong here but was told u can't gas urself in a desiel car. So i'm persuming no CO?

If its big enough to ride horses round i doubt it is enclosed enough to gas urself.

Also i take it just chips of some description? Most riding ground use chain harrows/tines either on a tractor or quad and just buzz about tl level it

Open doors put a big fan in and stop frequently to go outside for a few minutes my dad had one in his living room for a day and didn't seem to worried also have spent days running telehandlers in sheds with little ventilation occasionally u can feel a bit rubbish but just stand outside for a bit and have a drink but rarely seems to happen

I may be wrong here but was told u can't gas urself in a desiel car. So i'm persuming no CO?

If its big enough to ride horses round i doubt it is enclosed enough to gas urself.

Also i take it just chips of some description? Most riding ground use chain harrows/tines either on a tractor or quad and just buzz about tl level it

You are wrong, diesels produce CO, you can also be asphyxiated by CO2..

Lake Nyos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd have Some big fans blowing through the building. Or use a shovel....

a few years ago we pulled out loads of racking in a whisky distillery storage shed at one end there was a fire door at the other end there was a garage door and the shed was huge we had a 13t excavator working 12 hours a day in it with no fan and the only issue was dust