Insurance for french tree work

Treeation

Hi there,

Im sure this has come up before but couldn't find it for the life of me.

What it is is Im planning a job in South France for a week for a couple of guys. I have contacted my insurer (TRUST) who have confirmed that my public liability/employers insurance is still in tact when working abroad. The problem is we are not insured for any business related injuries. We have tried a number of travel insurers but they wont touch us with a bargepole as soon as we mention tree surgery. The job is quite a big one and we are working in the arse end of nowhere so feel its important to get this sorted for peace of mind.

Anyone had any experience with this???

Thanks in advance:001_smile:

On another boot, the simplest form of business registration here for tree work gives you health cover at work in case of an accident or even if you just fall ill at work from existing maladies BUT nothing outside of work. So have your one handed top handle kickback in a tree not at the dinner table.

Ty

• 2 weeks later...