the demon booze

miker

Anyone else have problems with the old booze, apart from it tastes so good :001_tt2:

been a regular drinker ( every night) for past 25 years

im now trying to go without in the week, but its so damn hard

dosent affect family life/job/bill payments etc but just thinking maybe its time to curb it a bit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up everything (except caffeine) 8 years ago. I had lots of habits going booze being one of them.... I can honestly say that my life is a thousand times better now.

One of the most daunting things about giving up any substance is the thought that we won't be able to find enjoyment in life anymore without it.... It's a lie!! As well as co-running a tree business I also help run a centre for recovering alcoholics and addicts.... Please PM me if you need help or just want a chat.

Timon

Not touched a drop in two months, I used to go on the lash once a week, family commitments mean I had to be good to drive any time of night, so I packed up drinking.

I must say I feel ten times fresher than I did before, my advice just do it!