Dolmar ps6000i/ps6800i donor saw wanted!

Adamam

Just on the off-chance that anybody has a broken ps6000/ps6800 under the proverbial bench that they might want to sell.

I have one I want to fix, but it's only viable if I can find donor/used parts.

Also considered would be a 116si or a 120si as I think they share plenty of parts...

Cheers!

:001_smile:

Fantastic, thanks!

The coil is OK afaik, but I'm missing the clutch, and various 'stop washers' that sit behind the clutch. The cylinder is also scored.

If you have one with a decent pot and piston and the clutch intact then I'd be very interested, depending on price obviously!

Thanks again!

Adam

Fantastic, thanks!

The coil is OK afaik, but I'm missing the clutch, and various 'stop washers' that sit behind the clutch. The cylinder is also scored.

If you have one with a decent pot and piston and the clutch intact then I'd be very interested, depending on price obviously!

Thanks again!

Adam

A new piston and pot isnt too expensive, £40 from what i remember. Never used the 6000 but i really do love my Mak 6800i - shes a beast with a 28inch bar!! :thumbup: Your right enough with the 116 and 120 - same saws from what i can tell, just older with different clutch cover and brake lever. Hope you get sorted out.

A new piston and pot isnt too expensive, £40 from what i remember. Never used the 6000 but i really do love my Mak 6800i - shes a beast with a 28inch bar!! :thumbup: Your right enough with the 116 and 120 - same saws from what i can tell, just older with different clutch cover and brake lever. Hope you get sorted out.

Well, hopefully Mr TCD is going to sort me out!

I had a Mak 6800 for a bit but sold it to a friend who is obsessed with those blue tools. Wish I had kept it.

Well, hopefully Mr TCD is going to sort me out!

I had a Mak 6800 for a bit but sold it to a friend who is obsessed with those blue tools. Wish I had kept it.

Id much rather it was red, instead blue - but i dont care too much as its just a great saw. The 6800i really is my pride and joy. My only complaint about it is the AV mounts. The Dolly 115i in my avatar is now a blue version too after building 1 saw out of 3 broken ones....