dont all laugh at once

the hedge man

now then! who on here wants to keep an arbtalk slimming diary?!

Thing is ive gradually put on the weight over the last few years despite having an active job, I think it must be too much stella!

Ive put plans into action and im eating salad every day at lunch, cutting back in the evening meal etc and im going to get into swimming a couple of evenings a week to help pick up the pace.

So my question is this... who's going to be a big girl blouse and count the pounds with me?! there must be someone out there who is up for it.

At the mo I weigh bang on 100 kilos (im 5'9") and wanna lose a kilo every week for the next 16 weeks.

again, please don't all laugh at once.....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen you in a new light Luke. I know what you mean when it comes to weight Ive put on over 2 stone in 3months and it wont shift no matter what i do. 3 days a week climbing running around doing quotes hardly eat some days im that busy and i must walk about 2mile a day easy.

Ive seen you in a new light Luke. I know what you mean when it comes to weight Ive put on over 2 stone in 3months and it wont shift no matter what i do. 3 days a week climbing running around doing quotes hardly eat some days im that busy and i must walk about 2mile a day easy.

haha its a bit embarassing to talk about weight isnt it. mine has been really gradual, around 3/4 a stone a year for the past 4 years. thing is as a climber I think to myself- I really shouldnt be lugging this extra weight up there with me in the tree, I'm creating extra work for myself!!

haha its a bit embarassing to talk about weight isnt it. mine has been really gradual, around 3/4 a stone a year for the past 4 years. thing is as a climber I think to myself- I really shouldnt be lugging this extra weight up there with me in the tree, I'm creating extra work for myself!!

Im following in good old Johns foot steps my Cider in take has gone up since i have been working alot more. Used to have 1 a week now its a bottle a night think that has caused me to put on most of my weight to be honest i think the same as you Luke, Why should i be making extra work for myself saying that the spider jack ant half help me in saving energy but has the wrong effect as im not working hard enough to help burn the fat off.