Saws STOLEN Kent Dover, Canterbury, Ashford

Tom@EVA

Some low life stole a load of my gear today from the Dover area. Out of my truck, parked behind gates, in someone's garden, off a single track road. A guy was seen by my customer driving a blue/purple Vauxhall Corsa, older shape (about 2000) around 2.15pm, pulled up outside on this single track road acting suspiciously.

Just spoken to a friend of mine who was working in the Ashford area today who said a guy matching the drivers description and driving the same car (I hadn't even told him what the car was) approached him and tried to sell him some saws around 3pm. Unreal Coincidence!

So if anyone comes across a guy with a slight accent, about 6ft tall, slim/athletic about 12 stone, dark hair. Today was wearing a black jumper, with some white, black trousers, black shoes which were falling apart, driving a blue/purple corsa trying to sell saws or hedgecutters, try and get what ever info you can about them, or do what ever you can.

Phone police or me 07892974698.

Stolen: Husqvarna 390XP

Stihl MS200T

Stihl HS81R Hedgecutter

Stihl Combi Engine KH100 i think it was.

Have all serial numbers etc.

Keep your eyes peeled cos he might rob you too.

Thanks

Tom.

Hey I'm in Dover, were abouts in Dover. If anyone tries selling me any I will let you know and get the number plates.

It's a long shot but could you pm the numbers or even were I could find them if they try. Then I can make sure, if you don't pm me then I would understand why.

We get people trying to sell us gear all the time, report the vehicle if we think they are dodgy every time.