Type c, class 2 trousers? Help.

Tyz05

I'm in the market for new pair of trousers,looking at buying type c as planing on doing tickets in new year. Do I need class 2? Most of my work is on the ground,larger saws at times.Does any one climb in them or are they too restrictive? Only ever worn type a so any addvice appreciated. Thanks

I have been buying the hi-flex for years now. I buy them because they are comfy but thats all good and well being comfy but they do not last long at all.. Id feel lucky if I managed to get a full year out of them. Iv decided not to buy them anymore. Yes they are cheaper than other trousers and they look good too, but I dont think they are value for money at all... I recently bought some Stretch Air Gladiator II Cool.. So far I have only tried them on im my house, I havnt actually done any work in them. The fabric and design seem superior compared to the hi-flex, they seem to be more restrictive but im looking forward to trying them out. I'll let you guys know what I think of them after xmas... Wishing everybody a very merry xmas and a great new year :)