The Best Job In The World

Ross Smith

OCCUPATION,probably one of the strongest words the world over.life is a tough journey and even if you think or assume your getting an easy ride im sure you will be harshly reminded every now and again that this is not the case.

OCCUPATION.ARBORIST.so many ups and downs but what a job,i think we sometimes forget or speculate too much about individual preferences causing clouded judgement over whether its a good job or we are incapable of the job in hand.

deep down we all know are skills and limits and what level we are prepared to push them too but as a whole i strongly believe theirs no right or wrong and i say that lighty in meaning that if you are truly suited to this wonderful profession you will all find your own harmonic path that will lead to complete job satisfaction.

how many jobs can you honestly hang your coat up and sit down to tea with that warm glow inside that has come from an honest days work in an industry that is constantly challenging the boundaries of neccessity to the naked eye i.e mr&mrs jones "oh is that how they do it" to the buisness minded buisnessman who deep down realises that tree work is good honest workmanship and that its money well spent to have a capable arborist come round and reduce my 120ft lime or take down my fungus ridden ash tree overhanging my property without damage.

i strongly believe this is an industry you have to see to believe and either from a arborist to arborist point of view were we are all constantly learning so much about our forever changing profession wheteher it be climbing techniques or fungal knowledge or just general good arboricultural practice too the everyday client understanding that good honest tree knowledge is piece of mind stuff that helps everybody in the long run.

yes im sure many professions could go on their forums and bark on about how good they are and how their expertise is financially justifiable but ours is honest and extremely essential when conducted in the right manor.

basically today after a really good day i just felt the need to shout out about how good this job really is and as we all know,we all have bad days but what a job it really is on the grand scheme of things.

long may we all continue.

keep on keepin on. :001_smile: