Do you use your top handle saw one handed  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use your top handle saw one handed

• Yes every day
    • Yes about once a week
    • Hardly ever

Pole

Do you use your tophadles one handed every day, every week, hardly ever

Ok every one, I opened the can, so here we go.

Be truthfull, I want to find out what you all think, either way. I hope with the info gained from this pole and thread I can put together a copule of info mag ariticals, to try and help. Thats my aim, not to hurage but help.. I have learnt that life is to short, I'm sure I'm in for some hits as every one in the indusrty that ever speack up or voice an opion gets shot at by every one from left feild, geuse it an eego filled world we are in. So please help me here.

Cheers Alex :BoomSmilie_anim:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that your poll is very vague, the current ruling, as i understand it, is that you are allowed to use your saw one handed when at the extremities of a limb for example and you need the other hand to hold your positions;

so therefore if you do light pruining work on the tips of trees everyday, it may be nesecary to do it everyday and surely this is going to give bias results to your idea that every one is on spikes lopping of limbs left, right and center.

Correct me if i wrong (but i know i'm not)

Pole

Do you use your tophadles one handed every day, every week, hardly ever

Ok every one, I opened the can, so here we go.

Be truth full, I want to find out what you all think, either way. I hope with the info gained from this pole and thread I can put together a copule of info mag ariticals, to try and help. Thats my aim, not to hurage but help.. I have learnt that life is to short, I'm sure I'm in for some hits as every one in the indusrty that ever speack up or voice an opion gets shot at by every one from left feild, geuse it an eego filled world we are in. So please help me here.

Cheers Alex :BoomSmilie_anim:

dude so far im just glad ive read posts with far worse spelling than mine.....hows about we all hump ms26's around trees so we cant one hand or if we have to like the majority of the time when certain situations and circamstances dont allow 2 handed use,will get injured far worse more

Drrfs

By rights and best practice, you should be employing a tool higharaky (ahh spelling sorry) there for using a pruning saw on the light stuff, plus better for you for the tree, no noise no chainsaw ppe need so you can lighten up and get out there. so if you need to use your saw at the extrem to be comftable in your work position and balace, that should only happen once a week.

Ps its vage to get you all talking ;-)