Welcome to the Arbtalk.co.uk | Discussion Forum for Arborists.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

General chat Discuss every day issues in the tree care industry. If you're unsure where to post your topic please choose this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-03-11   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member, Raffle Sponsor 2011, 2012, 2013

iphone 5 is on its way july/ aug

HI ALL JUST look at iphone 4 on the net and what come up was iphone 5 comeing out in JULY/AUG im going to get one then what do think of them thank jon and ref IPAD 3 i think we see a new one out in aug/ sep all the best jon
Old 30-03-11   #2 (permalink)
Site Sponsor, Raffle Sponsor 2011, 2012, 2013

Re: Ref iphone 5 is on its way july/ aug

Gee I am sure that everyone that has purchased a iphone 4 really feels great right about now. Heres a tip. If you have to have a new phone or any electronic device remember you are paying for the bulk of the R/D as well as all the bugs that will come out with the new and improved models. Don't be a sucker for the latest model, it will soon enough be yesterdays news only more expensive and more bugs to work out. I will replace my iphone 3gs when it is dead, and only than. "Work smarter with your funds not harder."
Old 30-03-11   #3 (permalink)

HI easylift guy well said mate money better off in your pocket mate what time is it where your too mate all the best jon are you in the USA jon
Old 30-03-11   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member, Raffle Sponsor 2010, 2012, 2013

I think it will probably be the 4s this year and 5 next or the 4 nano with mobile me thrown in. All rumours by from fairly good sources
Old 30-03-11   #5 (permalink)

HI BLAISEY im going by whats on the net mate so im going to wait for now and see all the best jon
Old 30-03-11   #6 (permalink)
Supporting Member, Raffle Sponsor 2010

iOS 5 to Offer Significant Voice Integration? Fall iPhone 5 Launch Opens Door to LTE? - Mac Rumors

Firewood/log supplier, Newquay and Truro areas
Old 30-03-11   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member, Raffle sponsor 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

its all rumors till apple says so...

the iphone nano rumors have been around for every model, even for the ipad, ipad nano = iphone/ipod touch. The push for marketing on the new devices makes people buy them, we get an upgrade when they come out, and send the old ones to envirophone and get the money back, for the iphone 4 we actually made a bit of money sending in the old 3GS as the upgrade price to the 4 was less.

There are a few sides to the apple gadgets i see, there are the people who are early adopters and will get everything as soon as it comes out, those who seem to despise the early adopters, but like the apple stuff anyway, so will buy it eventually, and by the time they have spent half a year deciding, theres a new one due out, so theirs is out of date faster it seems! The last type are the ones who ust dont see apple as anything important, just another company making their money. I believe they are making their money very well, to be doing as good as, if not better than microsoft, they must have some good products and marketing, no?

Rainfords Contracting Services Ltd | Rainfords Tree Care
Old 30-03-11   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member, Raffle Sponsor 2010, 2012, 2013

Apple Inc.: NASDAQ:AAPL quotes & news - Google Finance

Good links to news feeds apple to climb to $400 by end of the year and massive upside potencial going foward
Old 30-03-11   #9 (permalink)
Supporting Member, Raffle Sponsor 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRainford View Post
its all rumors till apple says so...

the iphone nano rumors have been around for every model, even for the ipad, ipad nano = iphone/ipod touch. The push for marketing on the new devices makes people buy them, we get an upgrade when they come out, and send the old ones to envirophone and get the money back, for the iphone 4 we actually made a bit of money sending in the old 3GS as the upgrade price to the 4 was less.

There are a few sides to the apple gadgets i see, there are the people who are early adopters and will get everything as soon as it comes out, those who seem to despise the early adopters, but like the apple stuff anyway, so will buy it eventually, and by the time they have spent half a year deciding, theres a new one due out, so theirs is out of date faster it seems! The last type are the ones who ust dont see apple as anything important, just another company making their money. I believe they are making their money very well, to be doing as good as, if not better than microsoft, they must have some good products and marketing, no?
lets not jump the gun here,,, apple still have got a tiny share of the computer market,, i'm not too sure of the figures today but it was only a few years ago apple only had a 5% share of the market,

one of the joys of apple product is it doesnt date,,not like others anyway,,

re rumours,, it is just that,,, rumours stated ipad 2 would not have 2 cameras,, it does,, rumours said i pad 3 would have two camera instead of i pad 2,, that was wrong,,, rumours claim i phone 5 will be out in june,, now they claim q3 in stead,,, believe it when you see it folks,,,

Firewood/log supplier, Newquay and Truro areas
Old 30-03-11   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member, Raffle sponsor 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad15 View Post
lets not jump the gun here,,, apple still have got a tiny share of the computer market,, i'm not too sure of the figures today but it was only a few years ago apple only had a 5% share of the market,

one of the joys of apple product is it doesnt date,,not like others anyway,,

re rumours,, it is just that,,, rumours stated ipad 2 would not have 2 cameras,, it does,, rumours said i pad 3 would have two camera instead of i pad 2,, that was wrong,,, rumours claim i phone 5 will be out in june,, now they claim q3 in stead,,, believe it when you see it folks,,,
i didnt mean the market share, i know they are doing well and are closing up to microsoft, but i know they made more money than them in one of the last few years. Apples share has rocketed since they brought out the iphone and then started improving everything and making them look so good!

Rainfords Contracting Services Ltd | Rainfords Tree Care