Ipad 2 have you got one

mendiplogs

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tried 3 shops. Sold out or would be by the time I got there. Just found out there was one I could have tried and managed to get one. Properly gutted!

Ordered online. Expected delivery is 3rd may! Although i think they'll be in stock before then. If I can find one before next Friday in a shop I'll cancel my order and get another!

Its only an in-fill to keep suckers spending till the i-pad 3 is released in afew months. Dont be taken in by the bull. The i-pads have a MAJOR failing. Due to apple being so up their own arse its unreal, they wont allow flash sites to work on the ipad.....unlike android based machines....because they cant take flash over for nothing (like they did with linux/ ibuntu and falsely claim it as there own whereas its actually free software,) so 25% of sites simply wont work on the ipad.....ever. Dont be conned by these pretty and overpriced POS guys, wait a touch longer and the android system will p155 all over the rip off that is apple i-pad.

Its only an in-fill to keep suckers spending till the i-pad 3 is released in afew months. Dont be taken in by the bull. The i-pads have a MAJOR failing. Due to apple being so up their own arse its unreal, they wont allow flash sites to work on the ipad.....unlike android based machines....because they cant take flash over for nothing (like they did with linux/ ibuntu and falsely claim it as there own whereas its actually free software,) so 25% of sites simply wont work on the ipad.....ever. Dont be conned by these pretty and overpriced POS guys, wait a touch longer and the android system will p155 all over the rip off that is apple i-pad.

Tom mate...you seriously need to get over it.....its eating you up inside :biggrin: