type c trousers which are best?

minnnt

Fed up with my crappy husqvarna cheapo type a, looking at some new type c's. Which are best? Seen some SIP for 145, which look quite smart. Also seen the husky technical trousers and obviously the stihl hi flex ones. Which are best? Cheers.

I have just spent half an hour reading the poll that was done... and now i am really confused! lol. Looked at the stretch air's, but can't warrant spending an extra £60 on them over the very similar SIP ones? The ones i have seen are the Innovation ones, but closer reading seems like the Freedom are the ones to go for? Look smart!

i can vuch for the extra on strech airs. got two pairs, one of them is 4 years old and arent tooo taty atall. couple of small holes. but still smart looking. i would deffinatley reccomend spending the extra. stronger maerial than the others i have tried too. had sip ultra fits, and hi flex. used to get through about 2 sets of hi flex a year due to the material being weaker.

I have used most of the chainsaw trousers on the market and have found the stretch airs to be the best , i currently use the gladiators and have found them to be hard wearing , not to hot and not as heavy as some of the other trousers . in fairnes it does depend on the type of tree work etc , we do a mixed ammount of work vairying from utility work, domestic , L/A , site clearence . if your not doing to much tre work and the work that you do is mainly domestic and your not climbing through bramble and over barbed wire then the stihls or sips will do you well .