What do you think think the best methods of advertiseing are???

Otty

A UNIMOG!

Makes you look great,shows everyone how much money there is in this game and sets you apart!

Seriously,there is no easy answer to your question.It depends on the market in your area,are there many or few Arborists?

Whats the demography like?Working Class or Affluent?

Single Houses or Blocks or Apartments?

Commuter Belt or Rual Villages?

Once you have identified your Target market,seek ways to get your name out to them.

Word of mouth is best in all areas

Spend more time on the job rather than time/money on advertising is my attitude-

your work is your best advert

Let your customer be your advertiser

But it's not easy when you start as you don't have a big bunch of customers doing this for you-

Talk is cheap- Use a business name that doesn't sound too cheap

Not sure I should be giving all these gems away- I'm sure you'll find your own way:thumbup1:

Hi for me as still in the begings of my business I find the best way of advertising is through talking to everyone that u meet and telling them what u do . most people have trees or gardens so the work is just wating for y to take it. From them . I also do really well made up flyers post card size with a nice photo and a clear discription of the services u can offer .

I deliver these round the houses I do it all on foot so can select the houses that I think need tree care. going on foot gives me the chance to have a good look at the work they may need doing .

When u do get the work doing a wonderfull job and giving them a little more on top ensures that they will tell there friends and you will get repeat work also give them a stack of flyers so they can give them out to there friends .

I also use shops caffs restrants takeaways any place I go a streem of cards go with me . Be sure to refill where y have put them as they get taken and sometimes the comp will take them and throw them away so allyways check them .

Allways be compleatly honist with the customer or company y are going to work for as to what u can and cannot do for them never say y can do something when y cannot .

If you are a tiny company or sole trader then do some sub contract work to help y keep afloat in the first year or so this also keeps y in the loop and your name is known in the industry .

Be passionate about what u do it showes no end when y go to give your quotes if the customer can see y really love what y do and have a genuine interest on making there tree / garden lovley and really care about what y do for them it will get you the job . Remember your service has to be better then anyone else offering the same service yours has to stand out .

These simple steps will help y in a big way