Bats and Trees - What do you want on the site

christreeroot

If you have been on the http://www.batsandtrees.com site recently you will see it has been changed to an information site......

I am looking for your input to see what you as arborists want on the site.

We are adding sections on bat friendly companies etc which you can be listed on - if you show interest to be listed you will be emailed a sheet with some short ?'s to answer...

So let me know

cheers

Chris

:icon14:

batstreeweblogosmall.jpg.4470a9a361cd713488df6f061df26e3a.jpg

5976535038233_batsvdeo.gif.3febd2d1fe90465200e72dc7c25dd29f.gif

I'm interested Chris.

The only problem with yours and all other area maps I see is they either have North East, or North West.

We in West Yorkshire need to put our foot down. We are not fully represented.

We are neither North east or North West, we are inbetween. Especailly the Huddersfield, Bradford and Leeds Area.

I can see an uprising!! :cussing:We want a North Central

I'm interested Chris.

The only problem with yours and all other area maps I see is they either have North East, or North West.

We in West Yorkshire need to put our foot down. We are not fully represented.

We are neither North east or North West, we are inbetween. Especailly the Huddersfield, Bradford and Leeds Area.

I can see an uprising!! :cussing:We want a North Central

I know sorry...... I am in Ramsbottom area and we get the same

I have added West and East Yorkshire..

Is that better:icon14:

I used the site some months back when researching but also on behalf of a colleague whom it seems was all but taken in by the desire to become a bat expert.

As I recall, I was lead a merry little dance in search of usable and accessible info, all over the net.

What you have presented this time is a great deal more helpful mate. Well done. Can I say that I dont actually find the "funky" colours work very well. Sure, they look good but I want to read the site, not look at it. Its a difficult thing to get a measure of. I used to work in television and the rock n roll world , what it looks like is all important. It must also be effective and do what you want it to tho'.

Oh well, at the end of the day its perhaps a matter of taste. I just dont find it that easy to read.:bowdown:

I used the site some months back when researching but also on behalf of a colleague whom it seems was all but taken in by the desire to become a bat expert.

As I recall, I was lead a merry little dance in search of usable and accessible info, all over the net.

What you have presented this time is a great deal more helpful mate. Well done. Can I say that I dont actually find the "funky" colours work very well. Sure, they look good but I want to read the site, not look at it. Its a difficult thing to get a measure of. I used to work in television and the rock n roll world , what it looks like is all important. It must also be effective and do what you want it to tho'.

Oh well, at the end of the day its perhaps a matter of taste. I just dont find it that easy to read.:bowdown:

Thanks Bundle, we have an awsful lot of info and downloadable stuff to add to the site over the weekend.......

Its hard to get the look of the site to everyones liking but i am looking at it carefully..

Good comments, thanks:icon14: