repairs.

Czlowiek Drzewo

dropped on a stihl 044 whith a rattling exhaust to get it replaced.

Went to pick it up and they had put new spark plug, filter and cleaned the saw. told me the exhaust was fixed but it fell of same day on job i was on.

dropped my climbing saw off because it was cutting out on me. told me they fixed the problem. went to start job and chainsaw kept cutting out..problem not fixed.

Should i pay them for this type of service.? Really pissed at the service as its lost time and money on jobs i've been doing.

We had a virtually identical experience with a 66 dropped from a tree. Broken side case etc.

Came back to us, wouldn't run.

Took it back. After a week or so they had taken the exhaust off and told us it had a scored barrel. Looked like they'd done it with a screwdriver. The saw was actually my managers personal saw and it ran perfectly before and directly after the fall. Discovered on closer inspection they had replaced a couple of the external carb parts incorrectly.

Damage done the poor thing never ran properly again.

Had some words with them but to no avail and have never been back.

We spend 000's a year on saws and repairs so it's their loss.