iveco 4x4

stetson

im working for a local council tree gang and we have just taken delivery of 2 iveco 4x4 trucks, the only 2 in the country so far and they will be on show at this years arb show. They are 5tons with 3.0litre turbo diesel engine with alloy tipper which has a chip carrying capacity of about 3cube. They have been fitted with winches on the front that will pull 5 tons. With a choice of 32 gears its ivecos version of a mog. So far its proved to be excellent all round vehicle for off road use and doesnt have any problems carrying full loads in most sites that we as arborists usually go on. I dont know too much technical stuff but iveco will be there to answer all questions while we can walk around the show . They do however have a hefty price tag (£57k)per truck but still worth a look at. I will try and post some pics soon.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the trucks unladen weight arent 5 tonnes, the gross vehicle weight is either a down rated/plated 3.5tonnes (suitable for all licence holders) or the full 5.5 tonnes(like it sounds mateys geting), which need either a pre97 licence or 7.5tonne+licence to drive

definatly looking foward to the pics! sounds like a dream arb vehicle

im working for a local council tree gang and we have just taken delivery of 2 iveco 4x4 trucks, the only 2 in the country so far and they will be on show at this years arb show. They are 5tons with 3.0litre turbo diesel engine with alloy tipper which has a chip carrying capacity of about 3cube. They have been fitted with winches on the front that will pull 5 tons. With a choice of 32 gears its ivecos version of a mog. So far its proved to be excellent all round vehicle for off road use and doesnt have any problems carrying full loads in most sites that we as arborists usually go on. I dont know too much technical stuff but iveco will be there to answer all questions while we can walk around the show . They do however have a hefty price tag (£57k)per truck but still worth a look at. I will try and post some pics soon.

Apart from the blue one I saw in our local petrol garage a couple of weeks ago:confused1: (c/w/chip body and woodchips in the back.)