SIP Freedom Trousers Type C

liamjordan

Was just flicking round on the net and saw these SIP trousers, but i cant seem to find a decent picture of what they look like :lol:

Just wondering if anyone has them and could post a pic or i might just be being dumb and cant see them on the net haha

:thumbup:

yeah mesterh thats the pic i saw, not big enough :(

yeah they ent bad priced, tempted to buy a pair

Was talking about these today I bought a pair of type Cs of a mate as was realy skint etc and he hated them he is a big set bloke very well built and he just said they didnt fit his legs and got realy tight. they fit me fine so depends what build you are and what you like. try some on at a show or something this summer.

Theres a catalogue on their web site that might help

sip-protection.com

cheers they have a sweeeeet site! :thumbup:

I think you asked me a few days ago, sorry I forgot bit of a busy week.:blushing:

[ATTACH]34372[/ATTACH]

Haha yeah i did :001_tongue: cheers, ahh nicee they look sweet, might order a pair off you :thumbup1:

I got summa these! type A though,had them 2 years and a month now,really good zip and crutch,cost me about 90 quid from arb ireland off the net.the yellow is a bit garish but makes ya look like a pro and soon goes dull!

ahh thats good to hear, yellow bit???? they pic above doesnt show yellow?