ventilation trousers pfanner

naturarbo

hi everyone advice please.

Got in touch with pfanner.at to buy trousers and shoes.

They sent me to spanish dealer,made order,paid and they told me 48hs max for delivery.

Then for 11 days they lost the package.

Had to call them cause they wouldnt tell anything about delivery.

When arrived after 14hs of work the waist button cames off.

Send email straight to pfanner.at and pfanner.es.

Next day spanish people call me say they will send new trousers.

Whats my surprise when new pair arrives put 1 next to the other and they are different.

Buttons were pressed differently.

Also had a minor fault the the pieces at bottom leg,gaiters is that right???in first pair were stitched to the trousers,thats not normal is it?

Second pair also has different stitching to the pfanner.at website at right file

bottom leg.

What would you do?

1.jpg.248f4470f8bd2107540cb31b15a63cb7.jpg

2.jpg.375eb9403838bdec23e92d3658bab8c3.jpg

3.jpg.f051e46f235f0f1589500ba592ce8b0a.jpg

4.jpg.88d6f76c436bb33dcc26231b0a7f97ab.jpg

If you get to keep both pairs I would not complain! One of those legs is wrong ? Not bad idea though as I tear my right bottom leg to shreds with clipped up chainsaws on the harness.

I've had a few lemons from pfanner my self as long as it was sorted I was not complaining they usually address and replace some times with an extra any faulty gear and would still say they are the best trousers on the market.

If you get to keep both pairs I would not complain! One of those legs is wrong ? Not bad idea though as I tear my right bottom leg to shreds with clipped up chainsaws on the harness.

I've had a few lemons from pfanner my self as long as it was sorted I was not complaining they usually address and replace some times with an extra any faulty gear and would still say they are the best trousers on the market.

thats right ...but wouldnt you try to make them even better????

if in my second pair button cames off as well,how would you react??

and look like second pair is gonna loose the button,unfortunately.

Still these are very decent trousers:thumbup:

I had a pair with the the legs both the same hand ( if you get my drift ) They sent me a new pair and I thought I had got to keep the odd pair but later a postage paid bag came to send them back .