Sena Bluetooth for protos

Sawted

Hi have a protos helmet and am looking into the Sena Bluetooth kit th intergrated ear muff one and the one I fit my self anyone help me as to where to find a supplier the guys where at arb show at weekend but didn't get chance to stop at stand sadly.

Does anyone use the intergrated ones i.e. New ear muff with controls if so does it only allow you to have one other person patched in with you or can you add more? Does the one you fit yourself perform better i.e. Have more people patched in to it? Any othe advice guidance would really be appreciated too please.

Got a set from Beechwood trees last year, fit them yourself with a little bit of customisation.

I went for the low profile kit where the battery and control panel is separate. I have the battery tucked up on the inside of my climbing helmet with the wires hidden away to save them getting caught on branches. Control panel on the outside on the helmet.

Great bits of kit making communication with the ground so much easier. Can also link your phone easily.

Have held up well over the year, no issues yet.

Battery life still good too. Well worth the investment in my opinion.

• Like 1

Got a set from Beechwood trees last year, fit them yourself with a little bit of customisation.

I went for the low profile kit where the battery and control panel is separate. I have the battery tucked up on the inside of my climbing helmet with the wires hidden away to save them getting caught on branches. Control panel on the outside on the helmet.

Great bits of kit making communication with the ground so much easier. Can also link your phone easily.

Have held up well over the year, no issues yet.

Battery life still good too. Well worth the investment in my opinion.

Have you got any pics of your setup?

Would be good to get the battery inside.

Cheers..Al

http://www.cormacktreecare.co.uk