Swazi Karona Anorak

Rich Rule

I have had a cut and climb for about 4 years now. Well 2 to be precise, the first was replaced by Clarks after a technical issue and the second it still going strong after 3 years.

My only gripe is the lack of hood.

I have worked over the years with a number of Kiwi's. Also a number of guys who have visited/worked there. I have never heard a bad thing said above it kit from Swazi.

Ray Mears has had a Tahr jacket for years and swears by their clothing.

I will be moving to Norway permanently this year so fancied something to deal without the rain over there. The Swazi Karona Anorak looked like it was up to task. Waterproof, windproof and with a hood. HV as well for road side work.

First impressions are it is really well made and looks like it will live up to the reputation of the other equipment in the workwear range.

I will let you know once it has had a full try out.

It's quite amusing that here in the uk there are jackets and trousers for our wet weather! But abroad are the countries that offer some seriously good kit and not badly priced .

I suppose we get what we pay for !