Where do you buy kit in Bristol / the SW?

Robert Lavin

At the "ARB Show" of course (12th & 13th May - Westonbirt, Tetbury) see Arboricultural Association - The ARB Show there'll be loads of opportunities :thumbup:

Cheers,

Paul

That would be ideal. Alas, that weekend is in the calendar as "quality time" which, sadly, probably doesn't include taking her to the ARB show!

I'll look out for it next year though.

That would be ideal. Alas, that weekend is in the calendar as "quality time" which, sadly, probably doesn't include taking her to the ARB show!

But keep it "in reserve" for the Saturday maybe as if the weather's nice what better place to be than taking a 'quality time' walk around the country's best arboretum....it'll be tree'mendous :biggrin:

If not we'll see you next year :thumbup1:

Cheers,

Paul

if the weekend is quality time go on the Friday:001_rolleyes: Have a day off work, leave the house in your work kit(place your tidy clothes in truck night before:laugh1:) remember to change back in to work kit before you get home. Keep a cup full of sawdust in the glove box and throw it over yourself before you are greeted by 'her indoors' after another hard day at work:thumbup1: I know i'm knackered after all that walking about at the show:001_rolleyes: