Large Heizo Hack needed or large chipper!

Theocus

I have a job to take down 45 Poplars in two weeks, the client has changed there minds and now wants me to remove everything from the estate.

Its pop and doesnt have a use to me except in the form of chip, i am based in Tewkesbury Gloucestershire, so if anyone on here has a Heizohak or similar give me a call, 07730683069.

It will all be in my yard so there is no time limit on it i just dont want it sat getting in my way!!!!!

Or if there are any other uses you may have for it, totum poles, caber poles, you own a match stick making facility etc etc!!!

Yep, i have used AHS once before for chip removal, but i wanted to see how the costing adds up and whether its viable to hire a big chipper then sell it etc!

For the ease of operation and mucking about it may be better to get a company like AHS to come in and do it for nothing.

I suspect AHS would in fact want paying to chip that amount now but i could be wrong. Give Charlie a bell and see what he says. I'd be interested to know if they are even still running a chipper as they have made 3 staff members redundant from that operation.

I suspect AHS would in fact want paying to chip that amount now but i could be wrong. Give Charlie a bell and see what he says. I'd be interested to know if they are even still running a chipper as they have made 3 staff members redundant from that operation.

They rang me last week asking for chip or LOGS, so unless they have diversified into fire wood, I think they are still chipping :001_smile:

i was talking to them about a chipping job and they tell me they are taking delivery of a new chipper on a lorry very soon. i have peter lord coming to do it now as they couldnt be sure of delivery date for there chipper.peters large jenz is a fantastic machine.

i was talking to them about a chipping job and they tell me they are taking delivery of a new chipper on a lorry very soon. i have peter lord coming to do it now as they couldnt be sure of delivery date for there chipper.peters large jenz is a fantastic machine.

Hahaha, they've been saying that since I first met them.

I have a job to take down 45 Poplars in two weeks, the client has changed there minds and now wants me to remove everything from the estate.

Its pop and doesnt have a use to me except in the form of chip, i am based in Tewkesbury Gloucestershire, so if anyone on here has a Heizohak or similar give me a call, 07730683069.

It will all be in my yard so there is no time limit on it i just dont want it sat getting in my way!!!!!

Or if there are any other uses you may have for it, totum poles, caber poles, you own a match stick making facility etc etc!!!

i should beable to help you,i run a tracked beast,made by bandit . Would eat all them pops up in no time