Weight loss

Stefan Palokangas

So I finally decided to loose weight.

By far the best idea I had for a long time. Stood on the scales and it was like a WHAT ?????? 125 kg.

8 days in and it's 110 kilos. Aim is 81 kg same as I was in military.. Changed my diet 2 new cook books and 1.5 hours a day on my push bike.

Feeling so much better, so a new stump grinder this year to keep me fit, one that is hand held [emoji3][emoji3]

Found I could not work hard anymore, so this just had to change.

And wish to take the time to thank all tree surgeons that used my stump grinding services, You guys are all great. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you trying to kill him

To be honest give Stefan's positive outlook on life I don't think anything could kill him. He'll just be happy to have had the experience.

That not a dig Stefan I wish I could have such a positive outlook sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I was tipping the scales at 16/16.5 stone...Today i weighed myself.It's been the most disciplined i have ever been with myself.I have never felt so healthy,happy and alive![ATTACH]216609[/ATTACH]

I've recently started a new life style eating properly exercising back at the lads club boxing and booked into do a mixed martial arts and putting hours in on my bike feel better healthier and got tons more energy.

Hey Silky, as soon as I started to read Stefans thread I was thinking of you LOL....

Meanwhile my new exercise regimen stands at half a dozen long walks with the dog, and thirty pressups lean't on a chair... In two months.....

Oh an well done Stefan, good to hear your lookin after yourself health wise....