Landy 130 flat bed

chopper brown

Can anyone see a problem with turning my 130 into a flat bed and using it to carry my tr6 weighing 1300kg.

I'm going to rebuild the truck which is currently a tipper but was thinking outside the box.

We are all overloaded from time to time and thought if I towed a tipper trailer instead and ramped the chipper on the back of the Landy I would be better off from a pay load point of view.

I have no worries with trailer licence, tacho or the usual and just thought it was worth asking others in the know.

Cheers Jim

Its a 130 and definitely 3500kg gross.

I think what I'll do is when I strip it down and take the back off I'll ramp the chipper on the chassis cab and get it weighed so I know the loading.

Yes, sorry my fault there, forgot it's a 130 till after I posted :blushing: