193 tc oil and trigger fun

TheHungrySquirrel

Hey guys I grabbed a 193 tc yesterday and got to set it up this morning.

Had it running for 2/3 mins to get it warm and still no signs of oil from the chain, I can't see an adjuster. Does it have one like my huskys do?

Also stopped it then let it cool and restarted it ready to cut and the trigger does nothing, I'm guessing something's popped off in the handle but it's all held together with torx screws so need to go buy some of those now 😒

But it's got to be better than a 540 I nearly grabbed.

Prob just the linkage to the carb... But, id take it back to jonesie and get it looked at properly. No point being up a tree and a brand new saw going tits on you.

Matt its a real nice saw. Only had the bar nut key with it and no scabbard either.

Just back from shops and torx drivers Ain't cheap 😒 now to fix it

You should of got the Torx driver with the saw? It'll be a bent black Alan key, but with a Torx head!

Not quite, that torx bar doesn't fit the bolts on the handle, those are t20 iirc.

Take a note of how the linkage fits together.

Not quite, that torx bar doesn't fit the bolts on the handle, those are t20 iirc.

Take a note of how the linkage fits together.

I stand corrected! You're right.. Sometimes you can deal with those bolts with the orange handled screw driver :biggrin:

Edited by Starscream