Wheelbarrows

Marsh Monkey

how much do you get what you pay for? the wife has offered to buy me a new barrow for my birthday, romance ain't dead, i got a gransfors splitting axe for xmas i feel she is trying to get more wood round the back of the house. anyways any sure fire winners as i killed the last barrow in 2 years of log shifting

Been using a twin wheeled Haemmerlin with the galvanised bucket for the past year. Very solid barrow. Bit heavy to push for some, but i dont mind. Great for strapping brash to it. Nice comfy handles. Probably not in stock to test drive anywhere (unless you're lucky).

Niggles: needs careful loading to prevent tipping itself forwards.... but this is only because the design is to get the weight over the wheels to make it easier to lift & push.

Haemmerlin UK: wheel barrows, sack trucks, lawn rollers and spares from Walsall, West Midlands

I bought a cheap Galvainsed Chillington one from WICKES about 4 years ago for around £30. Seems to have lasted ok and is battered from being overloaded too many times.

I bought the Mrs one of the twin wheel jobbies of ebay for mucking out, but the bucket is so huge that I can't shift it when it's properly full. Mind you I'm not to sure about it being too suitable as the bucket is plastic. Ok for GG poo but maybe not 150kg of logs....

Like this...

TWIN WHEEL WHEELBARROW 200 LITRE - IDEAL FOR MULTI HORSE OWNERS!!! | eBay

Bob