Heads up in East Sussex

Kenty

Not working today so thought I would split some timber for the wood burner, went to my truck to get the mattock & noticed the sliding side door open & the lock busted. Luckily I don't keep anything of any value in it overnight. The truck is parked so close to my bedroom window I could roll out of bed & go to work. They didn't even disturb the dogs. These guys no what they are doing. Be vigilant fellas.

Let me give you some advise. Instead of posting details and locations of break in's on a public forum, try the members only section. I understand your trying to help one another and that is fine. Problem is I am convinced that the crooks your warning about are monitoring this web-site and any other public forums. Send PM's to one another for more secure means of exchanging info. Don't give the enemy a fighting chance when it comes to updating their battle plans.

easy-lift guy

Can't really see what useful info they'd get from any of the posts on this thread.

Unless they were local to Lewes and had an order for a mattock, then they would have the location of one pinpointed to one of 2000 trucks parked on driveways somewhere near Lewes.

Useful stuff.

Gathering useful intel on the part of Organized Crime is part of the game. No specific locations need to be given. In general when criminals steak out particular neighborhoods they are pretty sure of their chances of being successful based on survaliance, timing,mis direction, and making sure that any and all items on their steal list are processed and out of the country ASAP. I would suspect that larger items may require more elaborate fencing opperations and Organized crime is up to the task, regrettably!. Now and again I really do like a good recovery opperation on the part of the police, I honestly believe that for the most part these type are amatures or may be part of a larger plan of mis direction and or distraction. I really can only observe from the outside, if anyone is determined enough things can and will be stolen. It is a pity that more civilian policing authority in conjunction with the local and regional authorities is not available?. Everyone take care.

easy-lift guy