woodland planning.. well sort of..

Boy English

anyone got any idea of how planning would work on this?

been offered some woodland to get back in shape, in return use for yard, firewood production ect..

I have read and pretty much understand the permitted development side of things.. ie 28 days is fine whatever and with council / planning agreement a forestry worker can be there seasonally.. this as I understand is still a knightmare to get them to say ok..

question is in the wood there is a large pond.. if I float a boat around and stay in that .. not a houseboat as such but nearly there, with no mooring (as it requires planning) am I more likely to fit into a loophole??

just me throwing ideas around

:001_smile:

Don't mention the firewood production as this is not considered forestry and will definately require planning.

You can put a caravan on it with no agro and stay there 28 days a year. Planning law states that when the 28 days are up you have to move the caravan, not 20ft but too a new site, if you want to keep living in it.

Edited by muttley9050

basically not to fussed about the no fixed abode bit..

I looked into it all a while back and it seemed like a no go, other than just seeing if you can get away with it..

this has a lake so I thought I would have another look but im pretty sure there going to count the fact there is something on the site I would be staying in for longer than 28days a development requiring planning

I have said it will continually move all the time just to try my luck :001_smile:

wander if anyones tried a house suspended from a blimp yet lol

Edited by Boy English