Quit Smoking

arbmansam

When you're ready and you really want to it's not as hard as you think.

Just take it a minute at a time and you'll be fine. When you fancy one, rather than telling yourself 'no', just tell yourself 'later'.... Good luck with it.

Been getting on for 18 months since I quit the fags. I've had a few since, little cigars really, can't face fags anymore, but I can have a couple at the odd event and have no desire the next day. I'm pretty happy I'm over it now.

You'll get there!

2nd day of stopping smoking for the first time ever for to try i actually feel quite positive about this choice not to mention a big thanks to joe loggs for insperation i just hope i can do this not just for my sake but for my daughter also

6 1/2 years ago I did the same, well done sam keep at it and before you realise it will be 1 week ,then 1 month ,6months and so on then you wonder what all the fuss was about! btw I smoked for 23years and quit on the first attempt ,best of luck.

I do feel this is a great step for me i look up into a tree and get dizzy and feel even worse while up there need to feel great being in a tree not wondering if im gonn pass out like i did on my first crack at cs38 really kicking myself but ready to get back to it all again

I gave up last may before the birth of my daughter in august, used the magic pills from chemist, worked really well for me, worked out have save over £1500, how much extra money have I got NONE. don't know how I managed to afford it, could never afford to start again. Good luck