Husqvarna saw models not available in the UK?

TerryTibbs

Why would Husqvarna not offer some models in the UK?

I'm after a 395XPG, i don't see why this saw isn't available here.

Any ideas where i could get one other than import a US saw?

Cheers

Speaking from the non arb day job, it may just be down to product overlap or just trying ot rationalise product offerings in different countries.

The UK, despite the windchill this morning:blushing:, isn't that cold so fewer customers would buy the more expensive "G" model saw, if they don't sell a certain volume in to the UK market then they will only import a few select models with heated handles and anyone wanting warm mitts will be drawn to this model!

You may find your local dealer can import one on special order - or perhaps one of the dealers on here may be able to get one???

The only differences are the flywheel having a magnet, the coil mounted behind the flywheel, the ancillary wiring, the switch and the heated lifting front handle and the rear handle module!

Companies like to sell volume products...... support in parts, stock of the item etc costs everyone money:thumbdown:

I see why with that reasoning, but it's not like they don't sell XPG 372's, or any new models...surely there'll be an overlap in parts?

It's less for the cold, more for cold wet days with constantly cold hands.

No matter, i guess i'll have to stump for the standard, just a bit disappointed.

Perhaps we can run the exhaust through the handle:lol: That will keep the hands warm!

Have you tried some of the dealers on this site - they may try a little harder to get the saw in for you!

You may get a member asking about the ported 372- if he does then give a honest opinion on it if you wouldn't mind.

Perhaps we can run the exhaust through the handle:lol: That will keep the hands warm!

Have you tried some of the dealers on this site - they may try a little harder to get the saw in for you!

You may get a member asking about the ported 372- if he does then give a honest opinion on it if you wouldn't mind.

HI STEVE like it mate run the exhaust through handle or get 660 and exhaust melts the handle BUT WARMS YOUR HANDS :thumbup1:JON :thumbup:

We where asked for this saw the other day, I'm assuming it was yourself. I did contact Husqvarna and as it's not a UK machine and they can't get it in.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Worth a try - thought the Swedes would be more flexible than our German friends:001_rolleyes:

Looks like it is back to mittens for Chris!

Why would Husqvarna not offer some models in the UK?

I'm after a 395XPG, i don't see why this saw isn't available here.

Any ideas where i could get one other than import a US saw?

Cheers

I have a 395 xpg and I bought it at my local husky dealer??

Sent from Hodge's eye phone using the new fancy Arbtalk Mobile App:)