Ex Squaddy looking for work in the Midlands

daveclark890

I am just about to get out of the British Army after 10 years and have trained up through my CS30/31, just completed my CS38 and doing my CS39 in June.

I will be available from the begining of July for any work in the Midlands.. preferably around Corby/Kettering in Northamptonshire.

I am mad keen to get working and am willing to start at the very bottom and graft! I love being out doors and I love a proper days graft any offers then please get in touch.

Thanks

Dave.

I am just about to get out of the British Army after 10 years and have trained up through my CS30/31, just completed my CS38 and doing my CS39 in June.

I will be available from the begining of July for any work in the Midlands.. preferably around Corby/Kettering in Northamptonshire.

I am mad keen to get working and am willing to start at the very bottom and graft! I love being out doors and I love a proper days graft any offers then please get in touch.

Thanks

Dave.

Best of luck Dave there's a few ex forces on here . Ex RGJ myself :thumbup:

Thanks

Dave.

Wehave rail work Northampton way PM with your number

@ Treemon: PM sent, thanks for any help you can throw my way.. Pretty scary coming out of my cosy little world into the real world!

@APBell: My Brig at 20 Bde was a RGJ. Good guy to work for. For my sins I am a scaly but always wanted to be a Poacher. (My local boys). Nice to see other ex green meanies floating around.

@ Treemon: PM sent, thanks for any help you can throw my way.. Pretty scary coming out of my cosy little world into the real world!

@APBell: My Brig at 20 Bde was a RGJ. Good guy to work for. For my sins I am a scaly but always wanted to be a Poacher. (My local boys). Nice to see other ex green meanies floating around.

Good luck mate, i remember the first few years well after leaving, it took me a long time to become normal, thats not ment to sound like that, what is normal? or maybe i went from normal to been MAD? :lol: i think you have picked the best trade to come into, working with trees is a great way of life:thumbup1:

Thanks buddy.

I am really looking forward to it. At present I work in a computer network room and I dont get to see natural light from 07:30 til 17:00 mon to fri and all the air I breathe is through an air con system. I hate it because I have always been a very out doorsy person and need the sky above me!

I am also looking forward to actually having an end result after a hard days graft! In the IT world there is no actual result and it never feels like you achieve anything!

BRING ON THE TREES! :thumbup: