NEW STEIN "Revolution" Chainsaw Trousers

Nigel

revolution_1.jpg.b78c531574fca2d83270982b53d82cbf.jpg

Introducing the NEW STEIN "Revolution" Chainsaw Trousers

Available in both front protection (Type A) and all round protection (Type C) along with standard leg and long leg versions.

The REVOLUTION trousers have been fitted with a unique heat protection area on the right thigh (patent pending);

this material is manufactured from NOMEX® and is designed to protect the trousers from accidental burning from chainsaw exhausts.

These trousers have been tested and certified in the UK to EN 381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s) by SATRA.

These trousers will be officially launched at the ARB Show in Cirencester 10th 11th June

revolution_trousers.jpg.41e90d01c2a1effa4c690b348e9db197.jpg

Thats all well n good but none of us have had the chance to test em :001_tongue:

Come Nigel, how about letting two of us give em a trial, like Les at Oregon did....:thumbup:

Hi Mick, These have actually been out field tested for nearly 18-months by some very well known people. Come and see them at the ARB Show and try them on for size and fit i think you will be impressed.

I dont think its a big secret Alex, though i can't tell you who they are. I can tell you though that I am one of the people whose been trialing them for the best part of a year now, and have found no fault in them so far. They are a comfortable fit, stretchy as you'd expect. I have 2 small holes in mine, one from an exhaust burn(not on the heat resistant patch) and one I got when snagged on a particularly sharp piece of cedar. Neither of the holes have run, which shows the ripstop is equal to any of the other trousers on the market IMO.

Everything else seems to be holding up just fine. No stitching issues to date, and the zip is fully intact :001_smile:

The only thing I cant honestly comment on is how they compare in weight to over trousers. I only ever wear a type A and the stein trousers ive been wearing are type C. I was however wearing them in the mini heat stroke we had a few weeks back with no real issues.

Shall be replacing them with type A's now they're available :thumbup1:

Edited by Steve Bullman

cheers steve, just needed something more to go on. based on what you have said, they sound in a similar condition to my year old stretch airs which can only be a good thing for trousers that are £100 ish less.