Making a drying container for logs and waste paper

Chipy

I'm wanting to make a drying container to dry big logs and ideally waste paper prom envirobed which is like a sawdust material that I bed my cows on. Anyone know the costs involved? Got price off glosta engineering for a 60 yard hook lift bin with drying floor which was £4000 which doesn't seem too bad as long as it will dry paper! I also don't no the costs of the heat exchanger/fans etc?

Hi Susan from Glosta Engineering here. Yes, we do make drying bins but didn't quote at £4,000 each. The telephone line must have been poor and you mis-heard the price. The drying bins are £5,000 each plus VAT. Please ring Gary on 0161 725 9134 / 07900 894 895 if you want more details. We are making some at the moment and so you are very welcome to come and view them at our yard.

He actually told me £4500 because I thought he had said £4000 but he then corrected me. Didn't really like Gary's attitude on the phone to be honest. He was as much use as a chocolate fire guard. He wasn't going the right way about trying to sell me a bin. He wouldn't tell me where there were any installed that I could see working which annoyed me and then he thought I was trying to get the price cheaper when I asked if he'd said £4000 because I'd actually forgotten. His tone of voice just really p****d me off!