groundie, 2nd climber, trainee climber, looking for work Scotland/uk

ferg_f

Hi guys,

Looking for work. Prepared to travel/relocate for right opportunity.

Bit about myself....

I*gained my 31, 32 and 38 towards the end of last year. I am also planning on doing my 39 within the next month. I have a current first aid qualification and full clean driving license also.

Im based in kilwinning, Ayrshire, 40 years old and have a good head on my shoulders. I've spent time in the British forces and over the past 12 years I have worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer before moving into fitness management. Through these jobs I've established the importance and effectiveness of efficient team work. I have a good knowledge and understanding of health and safety and I have always prided myself on my professionalism and exceptional levels of customer care.

Although*I've gained some experience, i am looking to increase the amount of work im doing. What I lack in arb experience i make up for with a real drive, passion and determination to be the best I can be within the industry. I give nothing less than 100% at all times which is backed by my energy and enthusiasm. I am highly motivated and being a natural people person have the ability to motivate others around me! Having never been late for work I'm usually first one to arrive and last one to leave.

I have really enjoyed and breezed through my courses to date and during my recently tree climbing course the assessor wrote that I had 'very competent skills throughout the whole assessment' and told me personally that I had good speed about me climbing and moving around the tree. Having a rock climbing background obviously helped! I'm competent climbing with and without spikes.

Although I really want to get into the climbing I am prepared to do any side of the job right now to build up more experience within the industry. I am constantly looking to develop professionally and will continue to learn new skills through further courses and my own personal study.

In terms of availability I am reasonably flexible right now.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Fergus Faulds

Mob - 07595 245647

Email - [email protected]