New log store website

Axholme

They do look nice and I don't think they are very expensive for a good looking log shed. Suspect the cost of all the treated timber adds up to a chunk of the cost. Made a few sheds in the past and it's always surprising how much materials cost when you add it all up.

Hope they sell well and the site looks good :thumbup:

They are good value for what they are, well made from good quality treated softwood, they do sell, I have sold 4 recently including 2 special builds. Its not often these days that you can buy from the guy who actually builds them. I have had nothing but compliments about them from buyers.

Dont forget the prices on there are to an end buyer and include VAT, there would ( I think !!) be trade terms to come off there if you are buying a few and reselling like me. Get 2 or 3 on a pallet and that negates the carriage cost per unit to about £15.

Mark, Nice job, could do with the 1 cube tall one added, the shopping section is not yet working and a Dealers/stockists section would be handy, then a potential customer can go and see and buy one locally. I am sure you have that all in hand though.

Not sure a filled rack is a good idea, that will be pretty unstable on a pallet and bump the transport costs up.

A

Thanks for the comments.

Alycidon I think it would be a good idea to have a page for trade and certainly a stockists list.

We do send them filled with logs strapped to pallets. A few have gone down to Derbyshire. We are charged for pallet deliveries up to a tonne so even completely full they are still under that weight. I know the ones in the picture are empty but it gives an idea.

Agree with the metre spelling it is a little annoying.

We are looking for more stockists. If anyone is interested please email or pm me.

59766aabac51e_Oct13077.jpg.060b62742425719e6f7d4228c2319ec9.jpg