stump grinder hire, Exeter

wicklamulla

Hello folks, i have some customers that have tree stumps that need grinding out ranging in size from 4 inch to 16 inch approx. (in diameter) Is there anywhere near Exeter that rents grinders out ? I assume i'd need to rent a regular pedestrian/push along version and not a large self propelled one. Any advice/recommendations welcome as i have not used a stump grinder before. Thanks, Ken.

If you haven't used one before maybe get someone in who offers this service and watch what they do first time around, they can be both dangerous and useless in untrained hands. There will be a number of other contractors who can offer this service

Hello folks, i have some customers that have tree stumps that need grinding out ranging in size from 4 inch to 16 inch approx. (in diameter) Is there anywhere near Exeter that rents grinders out ? I assume i'd need to rent a regular pedestrian/push along version and not a large self propelled one. Any advice/recommendations welcome as i have not used a stump grinder before. Thanks, Ken.[/

I could quote if you like?

Only 25 minutes away

07973564759 thanksQUOTE]

Hello folks, i have some customers that have tree stumps that need grinding out ranging in size from 4 inch to 16 inch approx. (in diameter) Is there anywhere near Exeter that rents grinders out ? I assume i'd need to rent a regular pedestrian/push along version and not a large self propelled one. Any advice/recommendations welcome as i have not used a stump grinder before. Thanks, Ken.

I'm based in Exmouth and have a bandit hb20 ... Don't rent it out but can do you a deal so you can still earn on it if that helps, problem is round our way theres only really Brandon's and has that have grinders but you are probably looking at £100 pd plus vat for a small 9hp machine, that are really not up to much...pm me if you need more info mate !