Green Delta Limited

Bluecoat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a feeling in my water there was a thread maybe six months from a member here saying he bought some timber that was 'kiln dried' but was very wet with lots of kindling size logs in the crates.

Do a search, the member did name and shame after several suggestions, it may or of course may not be this guy. Try name and shame in search.

Here you are, post 16,

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/firewood-forum/61360-cheaper-buy-split-wood-2.html

Not quite the same name but close especially if your proposed supplier is in Ireland. Suggest you talk to Biglogman,

A

Edited by Alycidon

• 2 weeks later...

Hang fire on purchasing from Green Delta, I imported a load from them, had no problems at all, good to deal with, the owner Duncan Spinner certainly seems genuine, however, I have been asked by a couple who have paid a large sum of money upfront to help them find Duncan Spinner as he has not been returning calls regarding there shipment which was due several weeks ago.

I also agreed that Green Delta could use me as a trade reference, I now retract that reference and ask that nobody forward any monies to Green Delta.

Hang fire on purchasing from Green Delta, I imported a load from them, had no problems at all, good to deal with, the owner Duncan Spinner certainly seems genuine, however, I have been asked by a couple who have paid a large sum of money upfront to help them find Duncan Spinner as he has not been returning calls regarding there shipment which was due several weeks ago.

I also agreed that Green Delta could use me as a trade reference, I now retract that reference and ask that nobody forward any monies to Green Delta.

If you don't already have it, a search at Companies House will give his home address which will be included on the form notifying of his appointment as director of Green Delta Ltd . Costs £1 to get.

Duncan Spinner ( Green Delta ) supplied me ( The Real Firewood Co Ltd ) with a single and I believe his first shipment of sun dried beech into the UK. The quality was good and I had no complaints, I agreed he could use me as a reference to any potential buyers.

It has come to light in the last few days that Duncan has failed to deliver to customers who have paid upfront and also his Bosnian suppliers.

I fully retract any reference as regarding his honesty and integrity and suggest anyone considering purchasing from refrain in the meantime.

As a gesture of goodwill and as an importer who has been a victim of non supply after payment I will offer anyone who can prove they have made payment to Duncan Spinner ( Green Delta ) improved rates on full container loads of kiln dried ash and birch.

Regards

Niall Whyte

Managing Director

The Real Firewood Co Ltd