lost all phones and broadband for weeks !

gensetsteve

Lost both my phone lines and both broadband services over week ago. But open reach must be the most under resourced lying company in the country. The could not start the work because Hampshire county council would not allow them traffic light permission. So I got onto our local councillor. I have long statement from them saying bt have not contacted them in any way. Had to buy a dongle to get my emails and get on arbtalk. Turns out there are over 500 people in my area without service.:001_rolleyes:

Lost both my phone lines and both broadband services over week ago. But open reach must be the most under resourced lying company in the country. The could not start the work because Hampshire county council would not allow them traffic light permission. So I got onto our local councillor. I have long statement from them saying bt have not contacted them in any way. Had to buy a dongle to get my emails and get on arbtalk. Turns out there are over 500 people in my area without service.:001_rolleyes:

HI STEVE mad mate so your on your iPhone now then mate thanks jon :thumbup:

remember this at billing time

Certainly will lost it last year for 8 days last year and never received the compensation pack after chasing 4 times they won't get away with it this time. £3000.00 this time plus cost of dongles and lap tops we have had to buy to keep business going. Need a public inquire into this out fit and soon shocking.

get hold of ofcom and raise a complaint. trouble is BT have to have wrote to you explaining why they can not do the work then you can raise a complaint with ofcom and ask for compensation max is £5k. which is aberrated on.

i am still chasing them 10 years on for overcharges as we had a party line was paying next door phone bills. still not resolved to this day refused ever to admit there was a party line untill engineer found it and still refuse to admit they are at fault. looks like next course is court. more expense before i can get my money back which is 10k.

Hi Steve, why don't you buy a token amount of shares and go to their AGM whenever that is and start asking the Chairman and Chief Executive a few awkward questions. There's nothing like the top dogs getting caught out in public and being embarrassed. Get a commitment from them to check it out in front of other shareholders. As the press will be there in droves some may want to interview you as a filler story to go along with the agm report. If you could type up a sheet with all the facts you could dish them out to the reporters as well. The press love easy stories and if its all in writing for them to just print verbatim, even better. its easier for them to sort out your complaint than it is to combat the negative publicity. You have to think clever on this one!

Hi Steve, why don't you buy a token amount of shares and go to their AGM whenever that is and start asking the Chairman and Chief Executive a few awkward questions. There's nothing like the top dogs getting caught out in public and being embarrassed. Get a commitment from them to check it out in front of other shareholders. As the press will be there in droves some may want to interview you as a filler story to go along with the agm report. If you could type up a sheet with all the facts you could dish them out to the reporters as well. The press love easy stories and if its all in writing for them to just print verbatim, even better. its easier for them to sort out your complaint than it is to combat the negative publicity. You have to think clever on this one!

I like your style!

BT:cursing: since I "upgraded" to infinity, ( a month ago)I've spent more time without internet than with:cursing::mad:

Phone calls and emails to their call centre, in whichever part of the world they are in, it's like banging your head against a brick wall

Not happy, will be going to ofcom if it's not sorted this week