Tornado on Hayling Island...

WillTimberlake

It doesn't look good! Does anyone live there?

Not too far away in Lavant village . Severe winds for about 20 mins . Several trees down ( had to clear up one my self to get down my lane ) . One at West Dean took the windscreen wipers of the front of my friend and local farmer . just stopped in time. One down and road closed between Lavant and West Ashling . No one hurt as I understand .

was funny weather today was going to lay hedge but mum was rushed into hospital she comes first but in A&E could see it chucking it down most of the day so not much would have been done and when it rained the wind picked up get these freak weather patterns this time of year with warm air coming in with plenty of moisture but met office was well out on its forecast why do i believe them never right sunshine and showers big showers lasting most of day

Not too far away in Lavant village . Severe winds for about 20 mins . Several trees down ( had to clear up one my self to get down my lane ) . One at West Dean took the windscreen wipers of the front of my friend and local farmer . just stopped in time. One down and road closed between Lavant and West Ashling . No one hurt as I understand .

Stubby, we're miles away and we've the South Downs between us and Hayling!:laugh1::lol: