Husqvarna fails again.

Roni Macdonald

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with the machine Roni. Meanwhile I bought two extra batteries and during an average day I use 3 or 4 batteries.

My problem was that I started using it for bigger and bigger wood thus overheating on these warmer days. The machine stopped functioning when hot. Realising that I stopped mutilating it for take downs and bucking down the trunks. Just pruning keeps the speed in the macine and overheating to a minimum. Don't know what a hot summer day will bring.

Tension of the chain is an issue here. The tension I normally use (barely touching the bar) is sometimes ending in a too tight chain resulting in a saw that won't startup.

Edited by Treespotter

What's wrong with the machine Roni. Meanwhile I bought two extra batteries and during an average day I use 3 or 4 batteries.

My problem was that I started using it for bigger and bigger wood thus overheating on these warmer days. The machine stopped functioning when hot. Realising that I stopped mutilating it for take downs and bucking down the trunks. Just pruning keeps the speed in the macine and overheating to a minimum. Don't know what a hot summer day will bring.

Tension of the chain is an issue here. The tension I normally use (barely touching the bar) is sometimes ending in a too tight chain resulting in a saw that won't startup.

I wish I knew what was causing the saw not to run, guess its the key pad as no lights come on. Really disappointed as was really enjoying using the saw regularly. There certainly are problems with chain tension and saw dust collecting round clutch. Does not take much to stop chain turning. Has taken over 1 week to collect saw. Not impressed with service at all.

It definitely has limits when it comes to balls out use.

I certainly like the ease of refuelling it when up the tree. :-) and it's a pleasant saw to use.

But there's a definite moment when you realise it's time to go petrol and your fairly peaceful climb is at an end.

Let us know what the problem turns out to be, Roni.

It definitely has limits when it comes to balls out use.

I certainly like the ease of refuelling it when up the tree. :-) and it's a pleasant saw to use.

But there's a definite moment when you realise it's time to go petrol and your fairly peaceful climb is at an end.

Let us know what the problem turns out to be, Roni.

Will do if I ever find out. Husqvarna have still not let us know what the problem with our 1st 536 was.

What's wrong with the 560? Best saw you can buy IMO.

HI MONKEY you not seen the post that been up in the last 2/4 weeks then when going right it looks the best 60cc saw around but thet spend more time at the dealers than work so im with a 361 in 3/4 years gone t.ts only 1 time jon :thumbup:

I'd suggest running one of your own and then making a decision. They are the best 60cc saw around (I have yet to use anything better). The 361 was very very good but you can't get them any more - the 362 perhaps has a bit more torque than the 560 and seems very durable but isn't as good to use. I will admit that Husky sometimes seem a bit slow on their customer service - this is largely down to the individual dealers I believe.

I'd suggest running one of your own and then making a decision. They are the best 60cc saw around (I have yet to use anything better). The 361 was very very good but you can't get them any more - the 362 perhaps has a bit more torque than the 560 and seems very durable but isn't as good to use. I will admit that Husky sometimes seem a bit slow on their customer service - this is largely down to the individual dealers I believe.

HI MONKEY your right i should get one then see but that was that when i ring husky and they were very rude on the phone so theres no need to be rude is there husky so will stick with my old 361 that i no will do the job well thanks jon