Stolen trailer and timber crane see pic

stigtec

Please share this with as meny other people and forums as you can,if you all could please spred the word and could share it with every one you know and help me/ us out. mayby wee can get some chuffing steeling towrags off the steets

72661_10151385544062807_2066575030_n.jpg

STOLEN! This crane and trailer were stolen from The Community woodland upper cwmbran, just north of newport south wales. between 8.00 and 9.00pm (ish) on Sunday April 7th. The thieves choped through two lock on the gate to sneek in and out to nab it parked 300 yards from gate and road, and less than 100 yards from the house.

this is a one off custom set up so is very distinctive. i did the mods and just about every part has some sort of mod done so can ideterfiy even if it is split up. so if you see any part of it then please let me know.

please keep alook out no mater how far form us you are and please let me know if you know see or here any thing at all. would rarter have the trailer back than wory about junk coming in so please feel free to post e mail you send links ect.

stephen...... sticker bug boy @ hot mail . com

Crain is a farma C3,8D. the crain is atchaly on a custom made 3 point hitch frame with wind down legs ether side that mounts to points on the frount trailer and is demounterble with a subframe boulted under and thow the trailer (fixed).

timber cradals are removeable.

thats bad news mate, had a saw pinched from under my nose the other day, scumbags, will keep an eye poen for it down this end of south wales

What saw was it & where were you Lyn ? More and more things going missing over our way

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I know the feeling. My timber trailer and MB Trac was parked overnight on the A671 as the nearside front tyre disintegrated. When I returned the following day both had gone I felt totally gutted. Phoned police to report as stolen turns out PC plod had it removed as it was not totally off the highway.Needless to say happy to realise that it was in a secure compound not so happy with the £350 release fee. Added bonus in the process of removal tractor will now only produce 2 bar pressure instead of the normal 6-8 bar. Not been a good week. Hope you also get your kit back as its not a pleasant feeling.

Big thanks to Mr Treebus for all the help on getting me back on the road

Edited by renewablejohn

What saw was it & where were you Lyn ? More and more things going missing over our way

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

it was only a little stihl 181 i use for snedding up by the back of the chipper, i was working in the drive way of a big hotel in Llanelli, moved the saws up by the back of the van to have break, was sitting in the van when a taxi driver pulled up alongside and said he'd seen two kids running up the road with a saw, but, my fault and lesson learnt, just glad it was'nt my 357.

Please share this with as meny other people and forums as you can,if you all could please spred the word and could share it with every one you know and help me/ us out. mayby wee can get some chuffing steeling towrags off the steets

72661_10151385544062807_2066575030_n.jpg

STOLEN! This crane and trailer were stolen from The Community woodland upper cwmbran, just north of newport south wales. between 8.00 and 9.00pm (ish) on Sunday April 7th. The thieves choped through two lock on the gate to sneek in and out to nab it parked 300 yards from gate and road, and less than 100 yards from the house.

this is a one off custom set up so is very distinctive. i did the mods and just about every part has some sort of mod done so can ideterfiy even if it is split up. so if you see any part of it then please let me know.

please keep alook out no mater how far form us you are and please let me know if you know see or here any thing at all. would rarter have the trailer back than wory about junk coming in so please feel free to post e mail you send links ect.

stephen...... sticker bug boy @ hot mail . com

sorry to hear about this mate,I will keep my ear to the ground as this is very close to home.