Edelrid treecore harness

Adam Bourne

So I've been in the market for a new harness after my sklotec kolobri has taken a beating, but after changing my climbing style I decided on something a lot different, I tried out the tree motion but really did not like it, don't get me wrong it's comfy and feels great while climbing but just didn't get on with it, my first choice would have been a petzl sequoia SRT but after trying both the sequoia and the edelrid treecore I fell in love with it straight away. Been pottering about all day looking at work, bank stuff, and shopping as I'm on a rec climb tomorrow so I've not had a chance to use it properly yet, first impressions using it in my shed and kitchen tied to the breakfast bar are pretty comfy, and very adjustable, ill put a couple of photos up now and post a load of reviews on how I'm getting on with it as the weeks go on!

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1365170368.501130.jpg.38616adc4018624bbcb74ebcf8faacfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1365170345.721540.jpg.8d3a397461bc167b34cdfb4abfb33fd1.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1365170290.323726.jpg.2033704f7a46cd29150d598bb0236e00.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1365170269.163457.jpg.dfd0bd23c6675ca2986bd6bdcb5de6cc.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1365170254.621783.jpg.be810c383bd10085eb773ba9f61d1835.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of the back pad and gear loops.

Silky Fox, from looking at it, I was convinced the Austria 3.1 would be my fave. I tried it on and found it was beyond awful (on me).

Such a personal thing isn't it. I ended up with a Tree Motion.

Sent from me, to you!

One man's meat, is another man's poison:rolleyes:

I like the look of this as well. Is that a high fixed ventral attachment point on the belt above the sliding bridge....? If and when I can afford a new harness I reckon this is the one I'll try first.

Good eyes Simon, it sure is, for use with the upper body harness which like the petzl is sold separately but I don't think ill purchase that piece.

Really looking forward to using it tomorrow 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App