Caught in the act....very nearly.

Graham

Fell asleep on the settee tonight and was woken up by the dog barking at 2.30am. I heard something outside and opened the door to see some bloke coming out of my garage and his accomplice at the bottom of the drive.

I and the dog took after him with me going flying over three saws on the concrete. I heard him scramble over the fence with the dog jumping at him. Have scoured the area armed with a billhook:001_smile: Probably not the wisest thing to do! No signs or noises of cars etc.

Anyway police have been and had a look and now I'm sitting here hyped up and nursing two very bloody knees.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got there just in time. Three other saws were still inside so they must have been stacking them up ready. Just seen a white van pull up in the road (4am) but he drove off as I looked out of the window. New locks and an alarm now I reckon.

Nice one Graham, but be aware, they now know there is something worth stealing. We beefed up our security when I used to sell tools, they bypassed it all by taking off roof tiles.

There,s always a way past it, pir sensors inside the garage wirelessly linked to the house.

Don't make it looked beefed up either. It makes them think there's something worthwhile in there and they cause a lot of damage getting past it.