Big decision....£££

Adam Bourne

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go on :001_tongue: you know you want to,iv got a stanley water still hot @ 4pm ,& i mean hot

Think I really might do mate, it's been bugging me ages if I should or not then when we spoke of them over Facebook I though why not but I'm still unsure......:001_rolleyes:

I remember my dad having one like it and he never moaned....mind you he never really moaned about any cup of tea.....:biggrin:

Thetmette _

-nz version of Kelly kettle now do one that has a heat exchange that charges USB whilst boiling the water!!

Mmmmm! I've seen these about mate, they do look good but I'm after flask only :thumbup1:

If it's as good as the one I've got, go for it. Mine still keeps my tea hot after over 15 years of service (and it got driven over by a 3.5 ton truck and survived).

I just hope they haven't wrecked the quality by outsourcing them to China.

CHINA?......? Great so they ain't gonna be no where near as good then:001_rolleyes::biggrin:

DONT DO IT!

I got this one after seeing it winning on the gadget show. It was still hot 24hrs after being plonked in the snow in siberia or somewhere equally brrrr!

It has 2 cups and a little teabag compartment at the bottom.

Served me very well over the last 2+ years.

Aladdin Challenger 1.8L Camping Flask | GO Outdoors

edit: and it's £6.50 cheaper than the stanley

DONT DO IT!

I got this one after seeing it winning on the gadget show. It was still hot 24hrs after being plonked in the snow in siberia or somewhere equally brrrr!

It has 2 cups and a little teabag compartment at the bottom.

Served me very well over the last 2+ years.

Aladdin Challenger 1.8L Camping Flask | GO Outdoors

edit: and it's £6.50 cheaper than the stanley

Thanks for that mate love the little storage bit at the bottom too.....:thumbup1: