Harevester Head suitable for both tractor AND excavator

Keto 51 only requires 160l/m oil flow and weighs less than half a tonne. I've forwarded alongside a keto 51on a 8 tonne digger. I'm sure that the Keto 51 is on Nick Hiltons Valtra photos.

I don't know much about Kelsa heads but the 18RH would be in the similar camp to the Keto. Might be just the part of Finland i was in but the Ketos seemed more popular.

Obviously how well it will work depends on the size of tractor and length of crane. If yo can get all the crontrols combined onto one set of sticks it will be so much easier [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_iaUJWLfbA]Valtra in action - YouTube[/ame].

One thing you would have to be careful of is hydraulic contamination swapping between the digger and tractor. Valmet backends have some special hydraulic oils for the breaks which might not mix too well with regular digger stuff. Not sure you'd go about swapping them either. Unless you run a tank on the tractor and pipe the boom to take aux hydraulics like the digger and have the same fitting for both. Make switching easier. Oh it would be worth the investment in an extending boom for the digger as well.

just had the guards off of mine and the pto gearbox and pump are huge,god knows what output it has ,never seen a pto pump that big,if your interested tcd come and have a look see to see whats involved to put a harvester on your crane.theres a lot to a stand alone hydraulic system for a harvester and as i said its probally coming off mine so could be up for grabs