Splitting / Cracking Cordwood

matthew65

Sorry my fault I may not have made it clear I want the cordwood that is in 3m lenghts split, I will then put it through the Jappa as it can't take large diameters. I just want to hire someone to do it.

Would love to help you if you were closer . . .i have a posch 30 ton splitmaster which would see to that. . . Might be worth contacting wilsons, he may have contacts local to you with one or a wood cracker or even a lasco.

Cheers,

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

matthew, if you have a tractor available we can hire you man and large 40t log splitter, it hydraulicly loads the large rings onto it for splitting down into billets 3ft approx long pieces at a time really large diametres.

if you have something that would lift it off trailer/truck when we deliver the kindling? as then wouldnt need to charge travel, possibly, we charge £250 for man and machine for a full day if you provide tractor it only needs a small tractor with a pto will run off old fordsons or compact type tractor. about 40hp id guess.

to work at max. capacity need another chap to take billets off from themachine and stack or run straight through your jappa from the machine

if you want to discuss, give us a ring in evening best to speak to Rohan

thanks

joy

07971 220186